Saturday 9 August 2014

Week 3 Term 3

Hi from Room 14!  We have had lots of fun painting and gardening this week. Check out our pictures below. 

Kalani made a butterfly garden. We used Eric Carle books for inspiration.  

Awa made a flower garden

Karlos and I created an Autumn tree 

Tearing and cutting up our painted sheets to create our own pictures.  

As well as painting sheets in colour we used crayon and pastel to make our pictures more interesting! 

Our seeds a re growing! 

Felix plants his cress seeds in his decorated pot. 

Patience planting her seeds. 

Vann brought in lots of vegetable seeds for is to plant.  Thanks Vann I heard you were a good team leader! 

We went for a walk over the bridge to practice for our cross country run.  

Ready Set Go!  

Zane took the lead, look out for Zane on race day, he has been training hard. 

Kids love story time with Mrs R! 














2 comments:

  1. Their art work is amazing and I must say I enjoyed making one too. Our garden is going to be amazing and I had fun planting the seeds with the kids that Vann gave to Room 14 and he was a great leader and so helpful. I love reading stories and I'm lucky they ask me to read. What well this week bring. From Mrs.R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome art work guys. Love the finished product. Had fun starting it with you. Im sending this from up Mt Ruapehu this week. Teaching some Campion Kids snowboarding this week. Cant wait to see the rest when i get back

    ReplyDelete